Taja Prince

Whats Gucci ¿

News Comment #10

Source: http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/05/us/san-franciscos-first-female-sheriff-plans-to-improve-ties-in-criminal-justice-system.html?ref=us

Vicki Hennessy is San Fransisco’s first ever female sheriff. She was elected on November 3, 2015 and will start working in January. Hennessy plans on having a major impact on the criminal justice system of San Fransisco.

Hennessy is born and raised in San Fransisco ands been a part of the Sheriff’s Department nice 1975 and hr husband is a retired San Fransisco police office. In the Sheriff’s Department, she became the youngest captain in 1983, and, in 1997, was promoted to chief deputy. This was her first run for political office.

Hennessy did not plan on becoming the new sheriff but she wants to bring a sense of calm back to the Sheriff’s Department. “I’m open to ideas,” she said. “I don’t have to be the one to come up with them.”

She has a lot of ties to the San Fransisco area and sheriff department so it only seems right that she becomes the first female sheriff.

16 Comments

1. thanks for you
    web site for download
    image new
    image profile
    http://meomeo.ir/
    عکس جدید
    عکس زمینه
    تصویر زمینه

2. Thanks for your post. Every woman wants to look amazing and please other people . As a result of the demand, the beauty industry has undergone rapid development. You can exchange hairdressing, cosmetics, cosmetology, aesthetic medicine, aesthetic dentistry and plastic surgery here. Each of these branches deals with other treatments and above all effects. When we deciding to interfere with our body, we need to think about what we want to correct, why and what kind of effects we expect. An important aspect is the review of clinics and salons. Nowadays it is difficult for people with the right experience to perform treatments at normal prices. However, it is better to invest more with the certainty that we will leave the place satisfied and confident. The article has really peaks my interest. I am going to bookmark your site and keep checking for new information. I am sure there are some more pleasant sessions up front for those who view your website.

3. SMAZ換能器傳送更穩定,更安全,更有效,和疼痛更少的HIFU能量。 SMAZ不需要應用較高的能量便可到達浅肌肉腱膜層。主要治療:-抬頭紋 -眉間紋 -鼻樑紋 -魚尾紋 -法令紋 -淚溝 -木偶紋 -垂直唇紋 -嘴角紋 -頸紋

4. bless you with regard to the particular blog post ive really been searching regarding this kind of information on the web for sum time right now as a result cheers

5. Ülkemizde en çok tarihi eser ve müze bulunduran şehirlerin başında İstanbul gelmektedir. İstanbul’da yer alan müzeler ve tarihi alanlar her yıl yüz binlerce yerli ve yabancı turist tarafından ziyaret edilmektedir. Ziyaret akınına uğrayan ve insanlarının dikkatlerini çeken bir müze ise İstanbul Mozaik Müzesi’dir. Bu müzenin bir diğer isminin ise İstanbul Büyük Saray Mozaikleri Müzesi olduğu bilinmektedir.

6. wordpress warez tema, script ücretsiz indirbi sitesi

7. Hey! Tһis post could not be ᴡritten any better! Reɑding thrοugh this post reminds
    me of my previous rоom mate! He alwayѕ kept talking aƄout this.
    I will forwɑrd this article to him. Pretty suгe he wilⅼ
    have a good read. Thank you for sharing!

8. I’ve recently started a site, the information you provide on this site has helped me greatly. Thank you for all of your time & work.

9. I’m impressed, I have to say. Really hardly ever do I encounter a weblog that’s each educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head. Your idea is excellent; the difficulty is something that not enough individuals are talking intelligently about. I’m very pleased that I stumbled across this in my seek for something referring to this.

10. Good write-up, I?¦m normal visitor of one?¦s site, maintain up the nice operate, and It is going to be a regular visitor for a lengthy time.

11. Your style is so unique compared to many other people. Thank you for publishing when you have the opportunity,Guess I will just make this bookmarked.2

12. Rattling great info can be found on blog. “Prayer is the wing wherewith the soul flies to heaven, and meditation the eye wherewith we see God.” by Ambrose of Milan.

13. Appreciate it for this post, I am a big big fan of this site would like to proceed updated.

14. Nice weblog right here! Also your website lots up fast! What host are you the use of? Can I am getting your affiliate link to your host? I want my website loaded up as quickly as yours lol