Taja Prince

Whats Gucci ¿

News Comment #10

Source: http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/05/us/san-franciscos-first-female-sheriff-plans-to-improve-ties-in-criminal-justice-system.html?ref=us

Vicki Hennessy is San Fransisco’s first ever female sheriff. She was elected on November 3, 2015 and will start working in January. Hennessy plans on having a major impact on the criminal justice system of San Fransisco.

Hennessy is born and raised in San Fransisco ands been a part of the Sheriff’s Department nice 1975 and hr husband is a retired San Fransisco police office. In the Sheriff’s Department, she became the youngest captain in 1983, and, in 1997, was promoted to chief deputy. This was her first run for political office.

Hennessy did not plan on becoming the new sheriff but she wants to bring a sense of calm back to the Sheriff’s Department. “I’m open to ideas,” she said. “I don’t have to be the one to come up with them.”

She has a lot of ties to the San Fransisco area and sheriff department so it only seems right that she becomes the first female sheriff.

7 Comments

1. I’ve recently started a site, the information you provide on this site has helped me greatly. Thank you for all of your time & work.

2. I’m impressed, I have to say. Really hardly ever do I encounter a weblog that’s each educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head. Your idea is excellent; the difficulty is something that not enough individuals are talking intelligently about. I’m very pleased that I stumbled across this in my seek for something referring to this.

3. Good write-up, I?¦m normal visitor of one?¦s site, maintain up the nice operate, and It is going to be a regular visitor for a lengthy time.

4. Your style is so unique compared to many other people. Thank you for publishing when you have the opportunity,Guess I will just make this bookmarked.2

5. Rattling great info can be found on blog. “Prayer is the wing wherewith the soul flies to heaven, and meditation the eye wherewith we see God.” by Ambrose of Milan.

6. Appreciate it for this post, I am a big big fan of this site would like to proceed updated.

7. Nice weblog right here! Also your website lots up fast! What host are you the use of? Can I am getting your affiliate link to your host? I want my website loaded up as quickly as yours lol