Taja Prince

Whats Gucci ¿

News comment #11

Source: http://www.thecannabist.co/2015/11/04/marijuana-college-scholarship-pueblo-county/43314/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

With Colorado recently being one of few states that view marijuana as legal there is news of a local scholarship fund for county high school students in Pueblo County funded solely by marijuana. Pueblo County is the leading and largest marijuana farm in Colorado.

With the Pueblo County voters approving the pot tax of 5%  they should be able to raise #3.5 million a year just from growing and selling marijuana by 2020.The scholarship amount depends on how many students apply for the scholarship. The are predicting about 400 students apply having each scholarship be worth $1000 each year.

This is the world’s first scholarship funded entirely by pot taxes. Brian Vicente is an attorney in Denver and said, “this is the first time you have marijuana tax money being used directly for scholarships, and that’s pretty remarkable.”

32 Comments

1. The mission of Department of Accounting is to create, debate and disseminate knowledge about the measurement and communication of financial and non-financial information that will inform our students, alumni, managers and capital market participants and facilitate rational financial, economic and policy decisions. http://melekdenizi.com

2. Birbirinden komik paylaşımlar, komutlar, kodlar, mIRC, Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook gibi bir çok alanda paylaşılan fotoğrafların yayımlanmasında emeği geçen Türkiye’nin en kaliteli yeni paylaşım sitesi http://www.kufurizm.com

3. Thank you for some other wonderful article. The place else may just anybody get that kind of info in such a perfect means of writing? I have a presentation subsequent week, and I am at the look for such info.

4. I love your blog site. I’m constantly following your posts. You have a lot of information, I like this article I expect better. Thank you.

5. Would you be fascinated with exchanging links?

6. Thank you for some other wonderful article. The place else may just anybody get that kind of info in such a perfect means of writing? I have a presentation subsequent week, and I am at the look for such info.

7. Yemek siparişi denildiği vakit akla gelen tek site Yemek denizi bu kıymetli sitenin elemanları sizde bizim sitemizi ziyaret edin.

8. Çok muhteşem yazılarınız var. Hepinize teşekkürler, Bizim sitemiz dizi ligi Dizi reytinglerini yayınlıyor takip etmenizi öneririm…

9. hacamat ile alakalı hacamat nedir, hacamat faydaları, hacamat nasıl yapılır, ve hacamat tedavisi ile alakalı sizler için hazırladığımı bu makalelerden ücretsiz şekilde bilgi sahibi olabileceksiniz.

Halk dilinde kupa çekme, bardak vurma, barkda çekme olarakda bilinmektedir.

Hacamatın bir çok hastalığa faydası olduğunu bir çoğumuz araştırmaktayız. Hangi hastalıklara iyi geldiğini ve kimler hacamat yaptırabilir kimler yaptıramaz internette bilgi kirliliği konusunda sizlere en yalın en saf temiz bilgi ile sizleri aydınlatmaya çalışmaktayız.

10. Hello! I have read some of your post here and found it interesting and it makes a lot of sense. Plus i love your theme here. Thumbs up! Keep on sharing!

11. I discovered your blog website on google and check several of your early posts. Proceed to maintain up the excellent operate.

12. Thanks for another fantastic post. Where else may anyone get that kind of info in such a perfect way of writing

13. I really like your writing style, excellent info , appreciate it for putting up : D.
    Thanks alot for this one
    Cheers

14. What’s Going down i’m new to this, I stumbled upon this I have discovered It absolutely useful and it has helped me out loads. I’m hoping to contribute & help different customers like its helped me. Good job.

15. I carry on listening to the news broadcast talk about receiving boundless online grant applications so I have been looking around for the best site to get one. Could you advise me please, where could i get some?

16. Wohh just what I was searching for, thankyou for putting up.

17. hi!,I like your writing very much! share we communicate more about your post on AOL? I require an expert on this area to solve my problem. Maybe that’s you! Looking forward to see you.

18. I think that is one of the so much significant information for me. And i’m happy reading your article. However wanna commentary on some general things, The web site style is ideal, the articles is in reality great : D. Excellent activity, cheers

19. Thank you for some other wonderful article. The place else may just anybody get that kind of info in such a perfect means of writing? I have a presentation subsequent week, and I am at the look for such info.

20. hi!,I like your writing very much! share we communicate more about your article on AOL? I require an expert on this area to solve my problem. May be that’s you! Looking forward to see you.

21. Would you be fascinated with exchanging links?