New Comment 10/8

October 7th, 2020

I like the article bout about how Patrick Mahomes was talking about having a mental slip up. For coming close to Stephon Gilmore who tested positive for Covid the day after the game.

This article is not really that news worthy for people who are not really fans of Patrick Mahomes. It is really for people who are wondering what might be going on in the NFL. With this news article being one of the big ones because Mahomes wife Is expecting their first child. If he by chance gets it from this altercation he could affect his home life plus his football.

Over all I like this article in general with good quotes on how Mahomes is dealing with this altercation. Only thing I would really life for this article would to be to give more information on what is the next step in helping preventing other players for doing the same thing.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/30063683/patrick-mahomes-cites-mental-lapse-close-contact-stephon-gilmore

One Response to “New Comment 10/8”

1. fuglsang on October 13, 2020 1:39 pm

It’s interesting how Mahomes has become the face of the NFL. Obviously he’s good. But he’s still young.

I suppose he brings in the fans and sells tickets, and that’s what matters.

The NFL is going to have to come up with its version of the bubble.

Comments RSS