Watch for Gesture Assignment

October 14th, 2020

I decided to watch the Mustang Grill people work tonight to see how crazy it could be in there at night. When I got there at 7pm the crew look like a bunch of rats scrambling around the kitchen trying to complete orders. One of them looking like the boss made movements like a robot putting up boxes on shelves for the pizza boxes. She was also barking out like people who were coming up to the counter to put their mask on even though most of the people eating I n their where not wearing masks at the table which was making a lot of the people mad at her not following her order.  

The person on the grill was moving like a chicken with his head cut off running back a fourth from the grill to the freezer. While the other one was calling out names like one of those automatic phone calls. Saying out those names ever few seconds if people did not get their food. 

Leaving the final one who was having conversation with everyone while they were working asking if they need help with anything while they were busy working. He was taking order making sure the orders where either taking down if they were done or putting them up if they were one of the newer ones. He also looks like one of those sue chefs who was always cutting of the produce making sure that they were always stock up on it. He also looking like one of those unlimited chocolate fountains when he was refilling out all the condiments.

One Response to “Watch for Gesture Assignment”

1. fuglsang on October 25, 2020 1:22 pm

You took the assignment differently than I intended. But using similes (comparison using like or as) is kind of interesting. When you do this, though, you need to offer enough description for readers to understand the comparison. I think you do that in some of the comparisons above.

Comments RSS