News Comment 9/24

September 23rd, 2020

Finding the news report about a doctor puncturing quarterback Tyrod Taylor’s lung to be very interesting to read about. This happen just before kickoff on Sunday.

The team doctor was trying to administer a pain-killing injection to the quarterback cracked ribs area when he made a mistake and punctured Tyrod Taylor’s lung. The injury was not life threatening but it did bring up a investigation from the NFL Players Association.

This story was just interesting to read. The details in the ESPN report made me want to keep reading it. The reporter gave a lot of good quotes from the coach and one from the player that was injured because of the doctor. Giving you in-site of how they both are taking it. The only thing I wish he did was give a little more information about the doctor who did the administration of the pain-killer.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/29952469/chargers-qb-tyrod-taylor-lung-punctured-team-doc-sources-say

One Response to “News Comment 9/24”

1. fuglsang on September 24, 2020 7:40 pm

I actually read a story about the NFL! The one thing it doesn’t report that I want to know is how his replacement did, and what was the score of the Chiefs game.

I’m not interested enough to look it up, though.

Comments RSS