Mega City Mall Experiences Mega Explosion.

A Thursday at Mega City Mall went on with its normal work day just like any other day. Various people come to get shopping lists done, enjoy the food court or make a paycheck.

That suddenly was disrupted by an explosion in the food court not long after the was opened and customers were in the building.

Reports from the scene sent by early responders reveal that initial injury numbers resulting from the explosion were less than 100. Medical reports have been received by both St. Mercy and Jean-Luc hospitals, treating injuries consisting of fire and smoke inhalation.

Two fatalities have been reported from the explosion.

The Mega City Police Department has established a special team of investigators that will work alongside federal law enforcement agencies.

Captain Fuglsang reports the investigation is still ongoing at this time, the special units are still trying to clear the scene for a thorough investigation.

The aftermath and reactions to the disruption is being looked at more closely than just an “accident.”

Bell Taco worker Okan, thinks other wise. “I was just preparing some tacos when I heard the sharp noise and saw the explosion. When I saw it, I knew it wasn’t just anything accidental, I assume a bomb went off.”

Fuglsang reports that there is no evidence of any initial threat to the Mall and its environments. The captain did not seem confident in knowing how long the investigation will deliver any answers or crucial information on anything when asked by reporters.

With these casualties vs the number of the people who did survive the experience, was this accident really unintentional? Or was it failed quest to sabotage the public?