What is Underneath My Bed 

I picked up my bed and I have found a lot of missing stuff but also realized how bad I needed to vacuum and clean that portion of my house. Underneath I found lost chords, lost water bottles, some of my dog’s toys, some of my old toys from when I was a kid, and I found a lot of that stuff when you think to yourself “man I wonder or that thing is” I find myself asking that all the time. it wasn’t too dirty under my bed however because I do clean my house a lot although I do not clean under my bed a lot but it was kind of cool to see all the stuff that was missing that I found. For instance, I gave my dog six new toys that were brand new when we gave it to him that he chose to hide under my bed. I also found an old TV remote for a cable company we don’t have any more which was DIRECTV that was pretty funny as they are not getting that remote back and I have that now as a memory. But overall, it just felt really good to clean a portion of your house that you really never think of cleaning. And overall, I ended up with a very happy puppy.

One thought on “                                                What is Underneath My Bed 

1. fuglsang

Cats are worse. Every toy goes under a heavy piece of furniture.

This is more a description of your actions. Keep in mind the sensory details and description and images that will make this real to readers.