Story 3 Script

Breaking news! Another Hurricane is about to hit Florida in the span of not even 2 months after the last hurricane that just wrecked through Florida. Hurricane Ian caused a great deal of damage and now Floridan’s have to now fear the tropical storm Nicole just when they were rebuilding. I am now talking with Chris Weins who actually owns a house in Florida on how this is affecting him and why… there you have it here from a person who owns a house in Florida. But with the science now of days this helps tremendously as now we can predict the storms that will be bearowling through not only Florida but any other state or country that is danger. Thus, helping not only our people stay alive and well but preparing everything for the disaster about to hit. This science is truly lifesaving and will not only save lives but save structures and homes because we can predict so far in advance. Now moving from a natural disaster to more of a human made problem. Concussions in the sport of football. Now concussions have been something in every sport but football always has had way more and now doctors are starting to take a deeper look and interest into the effects concussions have on an athlete. A recent situation happened in the NFL where tua tagovailoa got yet another concussion and the doctor took a very deep look at his brain and told to a that he should retire because any more blows to the head could cause serious serious damage. But that’s not only happening now that was happening back since football was a start, here I have Steve Neubert who played for the New York Jets for 3 years and I asked him how concussions affected him long term…  now Steve obviously only played for three years so he doesn’t have many long-term issues other than body pain but everyone’s going to have that after playing sports all their life but it does beg the question what about these players that are in the NFL for 10 plus years how is the sport of football almost ruining their future? Most students really don’t know how hard it is to come from another country to America and learn English and still have to read and write in order to pass school here I am with Soma Ttsutmi on his experience from coming from Japan to Iowa for school… I don’t think a lot of us realize how hard learning a new language really is and and having to do school on top of that reading and writing in English for a grade could really be stressful and to be honest I have a lot of respect for anyone who is doing this because I know how hard it actually is because my best friend is from Japan. That wraps up today’s show thank you everyone for listening I’m jax neubert goodnight.