ARMED ROBBERY, $400 GONE (Lead Day 2)

Last night around 8:30, two men wearing ski mask and with guns robbed BJ’s Drug Convince Store.

Two men entered, while one held a gun on the owner, Barney Joseph, Jr., 43, 1625 while the other removed $382.65 from the cash register. The two men fled in a car parked at the curb.

The police department told us that Mr. Joseph kept a pistol under the counter but decided not to use it. Joseph told the police the robbery was over in less than a minute and that he could have reached for the gun but felt it unwise.

This is the second time BJ’s Drug has been robbed, as it was robbed 25 years prior. “Yes, Dad (Barney Joseph, Sr.) resisted, I guess.” Says Barney Joseph, Jr “Anyway, they found him shot to death, his own gun in his hand, and a bullet in the store’s ceiling. I’d rather part with my money than my life,” he said.

One thought on “ARMED ROBBERY, $400 GONE (Lead Day 2)

Not a WHEN story, Jacob.

Two armed men wearing ski masks robbed BJ’s Drug Convince Store last night around 8:30.

Who is “us”?

What you have could work, but why spring a surprise in the last graf? What if that was the lead?