“I Knew it in My Heart”

November 3, 2019

This one is a tear-jerker. This the story told by a woman who thought she had lost her husband in a war back in 1965, but he had different plans. She explains the emotions she was going through, struggling with the move to a new town, and how it was to raise her kids alone. This is the type of story that can make you feel encouraged if you’re having a rough day.

The article includes the full letter that her husband sent her to tell her that he was alive and well. It also goes through the entire interaction between her and the man who gave her the letter. It has its ups and downs but I highly recommend you take the time to read this article. The story itself is very well told by the woman. She explains in detail what she was feeling at each point in the story from extreme sadness to excitement and joy. Like I said before if you’re having a bad day, this just may turn it around if you have ten minutes to break and read this short true story.

Link to the Article: https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/louise-harris-they-said-my-husband-was-dead-but-i-knew-he-was-alive

One Response to ““I Knew it in My Heart””

1.   mynet okey said:

sohbet sitelerine bağlanıp ücretsiz olarak chat yapabileceğiniz harika bir web sitesi sizleri bekliyor burada online