It is enjoyable to read stories like this for multiple reasons. First and foremost, it is always nice to see a news article that has a positive message instead of hundreds of negative articles written in today’s world. Second, this is something that could change the course of history, as this superstar may become the first-ever female kicker in the National Football League. As the video attached to the article shows, Carli Lloyd kicks a fifty-five-yard field goal, which I could not do if you paid me to. Roomer has it that there have already been multiple offers for Carli to join a team, however, none of the teams have gone public with this newly found piece of information.

Not only was this a good article, but it was also easy and fun to read. The article was well written and had seamless transitions to each new topic. The positive message keeps the reader locked in as it flows together with no noticeable reiteration or contradictions. I recommend reading this piece if you want to add a little positivity to your day. Below is a link to the article:

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/carli-lloyd-nfl-kicker-offer