Sinay Deaz Interview

Sinay Deaz was asked today about who her favorite professor here at Morningside is, and who answer did not disappoint. “My favorite teacher here got to be Dan, I mean Dan is the man, right?” Dan Wubbena professor in the business department and he is loved by many students on the campus.

Sinay, who is usually a quiet person said this about Dan, “Sometimes in class I can be shy, but he can try to get everyone’s opinion.” Dan is the king of getting everyone to speak in his class, and Sinay loves that about his teaching philosophy.

One of Sinay’s favorite moments about Dan is when he let her do a Tik Tok dance, instead of giving a speech to the class her freshman year. Dan let her lead a Tik Tok dance with the rest of the class to show his daughter. In exchange of doing the Tik Tok dance, the class did not have to say the speeches and got an automatic A. “The best part about this, was that he did not offer this to any other class, just our class, so all the other classes were so mad.”

Comments

1. fuglsang says

When you interview, the first question might be: How do you spell your name?

Sinay Diaz.

Short and Sweet: For Sinay Diaz, Dan IS the man.