Just me talking about things

Scavenger Hunt: An unexpected event

This assignment was certainly an interesting and I hated every minute of it. The first place I went to Eppley where I found a young student, probably a freshman, who was studying at a desk. I introduced myself to her and explained the assignment and that I was after a secret from one person, he overly quick response was, “One time I had sex with a girl at church camp.” I was taken aback by this but I figured I was this deep and this was going to be the best I was going to get so I asked how the experience was. She replied, “That was the best damn P**** I have ever had. She then asked to remain anonymous and I obligated.

My next objective was to find some unlucky fellow who was willing to give me a sample of their pocket lint. I found a man in Bueller Rolfs, he looked like an athletic fellow with a beard. I approached him and explained the assignment and did manage to get a nugget of fabric from his inner pocket. Ben, the student I spoke with, described the event as “Definitely different,” and was “It was a new experience for sure.”

2 Comments

1. Grace

I am appalled by the bluntness of this person and your narration is comical but I love it.

Hated how, Grant? If you were concerned about talking to strangers, I doubt the encounter with church camp helped. I think I can say with some assurance that situations like that do not come up often.

What did the people look/sound like? What was happening around you? We’ll be working on including description.

© 2024 Grant's Rants

Theme by Anders NorenUp ↑