Scavenger Hunt..

Today I went on an adventure for class and found myself walking around for like a mile. Okay, maybe not a mile but on the walk there was tons of flowers that made me sneeze until I wandered into the library and found my first person.

Jacob Murphy was open to talking to me answering some questions although he was very confused. His hands became restless and kept repositioning himself with an odd look. I asked him if he had a piece of advise or an object and he provided me with a quote, “waste no time arguing what a great man should be, be one.” -Marcus Aurelius. The quote ended up catching me off guard because I was expecting a joke or something not as deep.

Marcus Aurelius

The second person I found was Ridge. Apparently Ridge is a big deal on campus since everyone knows him. Ridge was very relaxed, super cool, and very open to the experiment. He even said he was “chillin and very excited to be apart of the hunt” when I asked how he felt. I asked him for a piece of something and in return he gave me his name tag and said “enjoy.” But the real object he gave me was a piece of advice. Ridge told me to, “always be free and never work yourself up over something random.”