The Interview..

Today I sat down in my new class for the first time this semester. As any other person knows you try to find a seat you feel most comfortable in not thinking anything of it. But today I met someone next to me that I needed to get to know through an Interview.

The student that I met today went by the name of Paige Padavich and is currently studying marketing here at Morningside University. Paige also plans on using her marketing major to become a real estate agent or to eventually own her own business one day. I then asked Paige why did she decide to attend Morningside and for her it was easier to attend because she is already from Galva, IA. Which is only 50 minutes away and she felt comfortable staying semi close to home. The other mane reason Paige chose Morningside is because she wanted to continue running track and cross country.

When Paige isn’t in class or running track she tries to relax by watching a t.v. show called Longmire. On the way to class or on her way to get her favorite food which is steak, she also likes to jam out to her favorite music genre which is country. To be even more specific her favorite artist is George Strait. While listening to her favorite music Paige likes to do some of her favorite hobbies like hanging out with her boyfriend especially when they go on their annual winter trip to go snowmobiling. Paige also says that if there’s no snow on Christmas then it sucks even though her favorite place to travel is Arizona…

One thing that Paige really wants to do for the first time is to go on cruise. The only wave she’s really been apart of is at Lambeau Field for a Green Bay Packers game. Which is also probably why her favorite color is yellow. Go Packers!!