Sep 07 2017

Profile Image of Elliott

Its Back!

Posted at 8:35 am under Uncategorized

Time to do the research, pick your team, and hope to the Lord that you don’t come in last place! That’s right, its time for Fantasy football!

With the first National Football League (NFL) game coming up this Thursday, many people are getting their last minute drafts in for their Fantasy Leagues.

What is Fantasy Football? It is an organized fake draft of people’s favorite/best players in the NFL and they compete for points each week. The Fantasy league team with the most points in their matchup that week wins!

Usually league have something in store for the loser of the whole season but most of the time it is just for bragging rights.

So get those lineups set and play ball!

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/06/sports/football/michael-bennett-seattle-seahawks-police.html?rref=collection%2Fsectioncollection%2Fsports&action=click&contentCollection=sports&region=rank&module=package&version=highlights&contentPlacement=5&pgtype=sectionfront&_r=0

2 responses so far

2 Responses to “Its Back!”

1. fuglsangon 11 Sep 2017 at 9:15 pm 1

You’re going to have to help me here, Elliott. This looks like the second fantasy football story. I decided the other one was just you having some fun, and that this is your news comment. If you give me some clues in the headlines I won’t have to guess.

So, is this your news comment?

2. Elliotton 11 Sep 2017 at 11:33 pm 2

yes it is.