Crying in Politics

It has been known for ages that crying can help you get what you want. When you are a little kid and you get yelled at you cry to get them to stop yelling. It gets sympathy from others and helps get them to support you when you get their emotions drawn into the mix. John Boehner is a politician around the same age as my dad. My dad will cry at almost anything. If there is a single sad part in any movie he will cry. I feel like John might be the same way. It’s a way to let out emotion that builds up. Now, John Boehner is also a politician. Politicians often lie. I’m not saying that John is a lier, but it is possible that he is letting his emotions flow freely. This can cause people to be sympathetic and supportive.

3 Comments so far

1.   Article Submission Packages on September 21st, 2012

Hello sir, How are you today?

Whoa, am still new ion the system like someone to teach more about these, Love to blog, thanks Looking for Article Submission Packages? Get Cheap Article Submission Packages as Google new Panda & Penguin update. Find the best Article Submission Packages today.

A Billion Thanks Only For You.

2.   Malwarebytes review on November 6th, 2012

Hi, Are you well?

Hey great post. I have wanted to change up the way my social bookmarks show and I think this will probably be a pretty easy route. Thanks for this post. This is very nice post! I will bookmark this blog. In the company section Malwarebytes has designed the items as per the needs of the section. As the needs of method and small companies (SMBs) are different from the huge companies, hence they have released items as per the need. They provide the Anti – Viruses foundation with 1-99 permits, preferably best for the needs of SMBs. This is suitable with all recognized Malwarebytes review. It has many innovative functions not available in the Home inclusion to match the needs of SMBs so as to give fantastic rights to details of other important company details from strike of any malware.

Thanks For Very Interesting Post

3.   Christmas Asus Ultrabook 2012 on December 13th, 2012

I just like the valuable information you provide in your articles. Ill bookmark your weblog and take a look at once more right here frequently. I am quite certain Ill learn lots of new stuff right here! Good luck for the following!