Aerobics

I was really surprised to find out that aerobics was first made for men. I have always thought that aerobics was originally designed for women because in my lifetime it has always been something designed for women. I remember the videos that my mom used to have of that guy Steve doing aerobics and he had like 20 women doing the workouts with him leading it. I felt that the way they attacked this topic was very weak. They say that aerobics is looked upon as something for women to be more sexually appealing but in reality that is a good thing. The same things are designed for men. When you see a boflex commercial on TV, they show guys with huge muscles and perfect abs. That definitely makes me want to look better! It isn’t derogatory to design something for people to look better. Especially when the same thing is tailored toward men.

4 Comments so far

1.   Christmas Nikon Camera Deals on November 29th, 2012

Superb read, I just passed this onto a colleague who was doing a little study on that. And he actually bought me lunch because I located it for him smile So let me rephrase that: Thanks for lunch!

2.   Christmas Galaxy Tab 2012 on December 12th, 2012

check below, are some totally unrelated websites to ours, however, they are most trustworthy sources that we useā€¦

3.   Christmas Dell Inspiron Deals on December 12th, 2012

Oh my goodness! an amazing post dude. Thanks Nevertheless Im experiencing issue with ur rss . Do not know why Struggle to subscribe to it. Possibly there is any person acquiring identical rss problem Anyone who knows kindly respond. Thnkx

4.   Dell Laptop Christmas Coupons on December 14th, 2012

Hey there, Youve done a great job. Ill definitely digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this site.