To Mr. Booth

Dear Mr. Booth,

I really enjoyed reading this article! I thought that everything you said was primarily true. I also agreed with the reasons that you gave for the problems with writing as I have experienced some of the very same things that you described over my years of schooling. The only issue is that we have no solutions for the problem. Everyone hates english as a kid. And if they don’t then they soon will because no one teaches us that differing opinions are okay until we at least hit high school. As soon as one kid tells another that the english lesson for the day is completely boring then the other is instantly heading into that class with bad expectations. If we can figure out how to keep young people interested in the papers that they write, everyone would benefit. The teachers, the students, and the entire american schooling system.

2 Comments so far

1.   Christmas Canon Camera Deals 2012 on November 28th, 2012

Thank you for your time and effort to have had these things together on this website. Mary and I very much loved your suggestions through your own articles over certain things. I know that you have a number of demands on your own schedule so the fact that you actually took as much time like you did to help people like us through this article is definitely highly liked.

2.   Kindle Fire HD Christmas Deals 2012 on December 11th, 2012

That is a beneficial viewpoint, however isnt make every sence whatsoever dealing with which mather. Any method thanks in addition to i had make an effort to share your current post straight into delicius but it surely is apparently an issue using your websites is it possible to you should recheck this. many thanks again.