Writing

In the past I have had a variety of different writing types. I have done satire, descriptive, informative, and a few others.

Almost everything that I have done is fictional. The only nonfiction writing that I did was in my sophomore year. They are different because not only is one fictional and one nonfictional, but in fiction, you can have more free will than in nonfiction. Also report papers are very structured. I prefer to do writing in a free will environment. In all the writings, proper grammar is required and it needs to be well arranged.

In writing a blog, I simply type whatever comes to my head because it is very simple and I know that my audience is my peers and my instructor.

2 Comments so far

1.   Christmas Nikon Camera Deals 2012 on November 29th, 2012

wonderful submit, very informative. I wonder why the other specialists of this sector do not understand this. You must proceed your writing. Im sure, youve a huge readers base already!

2.   Christmas Sony Camera Coupons 2012 on December 16th, 2012

My partner and i appeared to be aware of this particular currently, however there seemed to be several useful bits which finished the picture to me, thanks a lot!