Under Pressure

Pressure for our generation can come from a variety of places. Family members, friends, ourselves to name a few. As for me, I have put the pressure on myself. I expect myself to work hard enough to maintain a good GPA. I expect myself to be the hardest worker that there is at the Pizza Ranch. And I expect myself to get a great job after college.

I am fortunate in the fact that my parents don’t put that pressure on me. They know what I put myself through and often it’s mom telling me “why don’t you give yourself a little break honey?” Long story short, I am the one who puts the expectations there. I am the one responsible for my education. And I am the one who decided to go to  college when my parents didn’t graduate from college.

I am here to give myself and my future family the best life possible. This is my expectation and I plan to fulfill it.

2 Comments so far

1.   Christmas Canon Camera Deals 2012 on November 28th, 2012

I recently noticed your website back i are generally looking through which on a daily basis. You’ve got a loads of information at this site so i actually like your look to the web a tad too. Maintain the best show results!

2.   Google Nexus Christmas Deals on December 12th, 2012

I am having a weird downside I cannot appear to be ready to link to your rss feed. i am using google reader Fyi.