My Place

As I sit here on stage in the cool draft, I look up to the empty balcony and wonder who will be sitting there in the future. Who will come to see me perform? My parents, brothers, girlfriend, and family are sure shots. But who else? Who will come watch and listen as myself and others put our talent on the line and show the world what we have to share?

I love this place. I’ve been here many times before. The acoustics are so amazing that even as I rifle through the keys on the keyboard, I can hear the sound resonate through the auditorium. Hundreds of seats surround the curved stage. The back room doors are open so that anyone who wishes could come and see the beauty. The hardwood stage is often cold. But it’s made that way on purpose. It’s a good feeling to have when you perform. Kinda gives you that feeling of “it’s okay, I’m not going to pass out from the hot lights.”

The auditorium is old, but it is still the best that exists. The acoustics are the best that you will find anywhere at any time. I look around and know that this will be a place that I will come for years.

1 Comment so far

1.   Dell Laptop Christmas Deals 2012 on December 14th, 2012

hey all, I was simply checkin out this blog and I actually admire the premise of the article, and dont have anything to do, so if anybody wish to to have an engrossing convo about it, please contact me on AIM, my name is heather smith