History

Why is the knowing the history of a place important to knowing and understanding your role there? I feel that it depends on the type of person that you are. If you want to carve your own path in life and do things your own way, then knowing the history of the place that you are at isn’t really that important. But, if you are more of a person who is basing what they do off of what others have done before them, then knowing the history is completely important and should be used to benefit those current students. I am not sure what kind of a role I will play in Morningside College’s history. I hope that I can leave a lasting impression on my professors and other students. I hope that I will be remembered as a person who really “had it together” I guess we will all just have to wait and see.

2 Comments so far

1.   Christmas Canon Camera Deals on November 28th, 2012

Wow, awesome blog layout! How long have you been blogging for you made blogging look easy. The overall look of your web site is magnificent, let alone the content!

2.   Christmas Galaxy Note Coupons on December 12th, 2012

I like the valuable info you provide in your articles. Ill bookmark your blog and check again here frequently. I am quite sure Ill learn plenty of new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!