Assignment for Friday, August 26th

Some connections that I see between the writings we read are that they all seem to say to have fun but stay on top of your school work. They also tell us to not spread ourselves too thin while still getting involved. Find a “happy medium” and college will be much more enjoyable.

Expectations

Maintain at least a 3.33 GPA
Have fun
Graduate on time
Become a more well rounded individual
Excel in my vocal groups
Be a social individual
Manage my time wisely
Play intramurals
Be seen as a great person
Just stay me, but evolve into a brighter and better me!

Questions

What is this year going to be like?
How do I manage my time properly?
How can I help my fellow classmates?
How can my classmates help me?
What should I get involved in?
How many activities should I get involved in?
What do I do if a teacher is being unfare to me or someone else?
How do I know who to trust?
How many parties do I go to?
Who is reading my blog? lol 🙂

2 Comments so far

1.   Dakota Linafelter on August 26th, 2011

We have a lot of the same expectations and the question that stuck out to me the most was how to manage your time wisely. I had the same question, but I’m sure if we can just find a “happy medium” between socializing and school we will be fine! Also liked the question how many parties do i go to. Hahaha

2.   Brooke on August 26th, 2011

I have to agree with you. I found the same views when I was reading. Another thing possibly to add would be that even though we get a fresh start we should still be ourselves and not try to be someone we’re not. I also thought that you had good goals/objectives that you wanted to accomplish while in college. An answer to one of your questions is that I am reading your blog 🙂 ha, but I too have some of those same questions. Some will get answered for us through experience and others through our professors and upperclassmen. Unfortunately not all of our questions may get answered….hopefully you don’t run into that problem.