Sep 13 2018

Profile Image of Daniel

Lead Exercise #3 – Townsville Plane Crash Kills Congressman

Posted at 11:13 am under Uncategorized

Jet Stream airlines plane crash kills reportedly 55 passengers yesterday including Representative George W. Collins. Flight 553 from Citiesburg to Townsville crashed on its way into the Townsville airport. The Boeing 737 plane was expected in Townsville at 2:30 P.M. CST, but crashed on its way into the Townsville airport.

The Cook County Coroner on the scene identified the body of U.S. Rep. George W. Collins of Illinois who was heading back to Townsville to “organize a children’s Christmas party.” 54 other passengers were reportedly killed in the crash. The National Transportation Safety Board immediately sent a team to investigate the plane crash in Townsville.

One eyewitness told us their account of the crash. “I saw the plane coming lower and lower. I thought surely it would go back up in the air. But it kept coming down. I knew it would never make it to the airport. I was scared.” Deputy fire marshal Curtis Vokamer, said “if hell has an address, this is the place.” Vokamer and his crew found 55 of the passengers dead at the scene.

The NTSB is currently investigating what caused the accident.

No responses yet

Comments RSS