About Me

Hi, thanks for visiting my page! I am Benedict Steffens, a senior attending Morningside University. I was born in Spirit Lake, Iowa and eighteen years later, I graduated from Spirit Lake High School. I have one older brother and one younger brother. My older brother works at Stateline Cooperative in Armstrong, IA. My younger brother is beginning his college endeavor this fall at Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota in Winona. He will be studying theology and philosophy.

Initially out of high school I committed to Wayne State College. In terms of degree and career, I could not determine which path to take. I bounced around from major to major and department to department. From studio arts, to computer sciences, to engineering and architecture. Fortunately, two years later, and a whole lot more experiences, I am now a business administration major.

I have played football since my pee-wee days and more recently at Wayne State College and a member of the Morningside Mustang football team. I am a kicker. I was fortunate enough to kick three years of high school where I battled several injuries, but overall had a successful career. My junior year in high school, I nailed a school record, 53-yard field goal! Sadly the outcome was not in our favor and we lost 3-8. Football has taught me a lot about life and I would not trade the experiences for anything.

My post-collegiate life is soon approaching and I am excited to take the next steps into my professional life. I hope to take next-steps in expanding my current business. I would like to run multiple businesses as well. My goal is to leave a lasting legacy through the value I can provide in my community.

Thank you for your interest in my page! This is just a broad scope of who I am as a person.