Taja Prince

Whats Gucci ¿

News comment #11

Source: http://www.thecannabist.co/2015/11/04/marijuana-college-scholarship-pueblo-county/43314/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

With Colorado recently being one of few states that view marijuana as legal there is news of a local scholarship fund for county high school students in Pueblo County funded solely by marijuana. Pueblo County is the leading and largest marijuana farm in Colorado.

With the Pueblo County voters approving the pot tax of 5%  they should be able to raise #3.5 million a year just from growing and selling marijuana by 2020.The scholarship amount depends on how many students apply for the scholarship. The are predicting about 400 students apply having each scholarship be worth $1000 each year.

This is the world’s first scholarship funded entirely by pot taxes. Brian Vicente is an attorney in Denver and said, “this is the first time you have marijuana tax money being used directly for scholarships, and that’s pretty remarkable.”

12 Comments

1. Hello! I have read some of your post here and found it interesting and it makes a lot of sense. Plus i love your theme here. Thumbs up! Keep on sharing!

2. I discovered your blog website on google and check several of your early posts. Proceed to maintain up the excellent operate.

3. Thanks for another fantastic post. Where else may anyone get that kind of info in such a perfect way of writing

4. I really like your writing style, excellent info , appreciate it for putting up : D.
    Thanks alot for this one
    Cheers

5. What’s Going down i’m new to this, I stumbled upon this I have discovered It absolutely useful and it has helped me out loads. I’m hoping to contribute & help different customers like its helped me. Good job.

6. I carry on listening to the news broadcast talk about receiving boundless online grant applications so I have been looking around for the best site to get one. Could you advise me please, where could i get some?

7. Wohh just what I was searching for, thankyou for putting up.

8. hi!,I like your writing very much! share we communicate more about your post on AOL? I require an expert on this area to solve my problem. Maybe that’s you! Looking forward to see you.

9. I think that is one of the so much significant information for me. And i’m happy reading your article. However wanna commentary on some general things, The web site style is ideal, the articles is in reality great : D. Excellent activity, cheers

10. Thank you for some other wonderful article. The place else may just anybody get that kind of info in such a perfect means of writing? I have a presentation subsequent week, and I am at the look for such info.

11. hi!,I like your writing very much! share we communicate more about your article on AOL? I require an expert on this area to solve my problem. May be that’s you! Looking forward to see you.

12. Would you be fascinated with exchanging links?