Taja Prince

Whats Gucci ¿

Twinkies

The plastic wrapping around the golden cake filled with nothing but sugar cant hold me back form eating this sugary goodness.

As I rip into the plastic I get a whiff of nothing but the sweet smell of the golden cake. As I slowly push the plastic down the twinkie i finally have the beauty all the way unwrapped.

The moist cake lays in my hand and and as I go in for the first bite my teeth sink into the spongey cake and touch the cream filled center. As I start to chew I slowly regret eating this because I have practice later and I don’t feel like tasting these come back up.

As I swallow I slowly become unsatisfied with the choice of loving twinkies because these things are diabetes in a plastic wrapping.

10 Comments

1. You are my inhalation, I own few blogs and very sporadically run out from to post .

2. I too think thence, perfectly indited post! .

3. I’ve recently started a website, the information you provide on this web site has helped me greatly. Thanks for all of your time & work.

4. Hello.This post was extremely motivating, particularly because I was searching for thoughts on this matter last Monday.

5. I precisely wished to thank you so much again. I am not sure the things I would have followed in the absence of the type of basics shared by you regarding such industry. Completely was the alarming setting in my opinion, nevertheless being able to view the very specialized avenue you handled it forced me to leap with contentment. I’m happy for your support and trust you comprehend what a great job you were providing educating many people by way of your web blog. Probably you’ve never got to know any of us.

6. What i do not realize is if truth be told how you are no longer really much more neatly-preferred than you may be now. You’re so intelligent. You already know therefore significantly on the subject of this matter, produced me in my view believe it from numerous varied angles. Its like men and women are not involved unless it’s one thing to accomplish with Woman gaga! Your own stuffs great. Always deal with it up!

7. Definitely believe that that you stated. Your favorite reason seemed to be at the net the easiest factor to understand of. I say to you, I certainly get irked while other folks consider issues that they just don’t know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the highest as smartly as outlined out the entire thing with no need side effect , people can take a signal. Will probably be again to get more. Thank you

8. Great – I should definitely pronounce, impressed with your site. I had no trouble navigating through all the tabs and related info ended up being truly easy to do to access. I recently found what I hoped for before you know it in the least. Quite unusual. Is likely to appreciate it for those who add forums or something, web site theme . a tones way for your client to communicate. Nice task..

9. Very interesting points you have observed, thanks for putting up.

10. Nicely done, Taja. Good verbs. Good sensory detail. Do you often throw up at basketball practice?