1. How have your thoughts about YOUR photography changed? (Note: I’m assuming there has been change.) Consider how and when you take photos. The subject(s) of those photos. And the quality of the photos. What is new to you and where do you want to improve.

•  My thoughts about my own photography have changed. I have become more conscious about things such as lines, depth of field, color and so on., before, I would kinda just take a picture and then deal with it instead of trying my best to capture it better in the moment. I still want to improve taking good quality photos, but I am still quite new to it so I am optimistic.

2. Have the readings and discussions changed your thoughts about photography? About photojournalism. Provide a couple of examples if possible.

• The reading about spot news changed my thoughts on photography big time, it made me gain a lot more respect for the people in the field. The preparation and work it takes for just ‘one’ quick shot is admirable. Also, the section we had about portraits made think about them differently. I’ve always thought about portraits to just be a formal boring picture of a person, never that it could be set-up in a funny/cool way to display more of the personality of a person too.