Reflection Exercise #1

1. Which part of the process for paper #1 did you put the most effort into?Which part of the process do you wish you had spent more time on?

I would say I would put the most effort into writing my lead. I think I put the most effort into this because it is something we’ve worked on several times and I really wanted to get it right.

I think I wish I spent more time revising. I pretty much just did the bare minimum and fixed what you commented on, but I think I could’ve done more to make my story better.

2. What was the *most* difficult part of writing this paper?

I think the most difficult part of writing this paper for me was picking the topic. Even with the weekly news comments, I struggle to find articles that I want to write about, so I was pretty stuck for a while trying to find several articles for my story.

3. What was the biggest problem you encountered in writing this paper, and how successful were you in solving that problem?

The most difficult problem I encountered while writing this paper was finding articles that complimented each other to make the best story I could.