Scavenger Hunt

After receiving the scavenger hunt assignment, I started walking towards the Lincoln Center. I have a lot of classes in the business building and I always see people sitting in the little lounge by the entrance.

In the lounge, I saw Hailey Rice. Hailey is a business student and she was sitting in there working on some homework. One of my objects to collect was a restaurant recommendation. I asked Hailey for a recommendation and she told me Bob Roe’s. When asked why she chose that specific restaruant, she said, “They have some bomb sandwiches.” Hailey laughed and looked slightly confused when I first walked up to her and asked her for this random question. She was very nice and told me that if I needed anything else that I could come back and chat.

After leaving the Lincoln Center, I walked to Lewis Hall. I wanted to go to the Admissions Office because there are always so many faculty and students in there. My second object to collect was a cell phone photo of two strangers. When I walked in, I immediately recognized one of the Admissions counselors, Ben Kenobbie. Although Ben is not a stranger to me, luckily he was talking to three students. I knew one of the students, Jocelyn because she is a part of the dance team. The other two students sitting with them were Sarah and Braxton. When I asked if I could take the picture of them, they all looked a little confused but Sarah immediately said, “I’ll be in the picture.”

Photo of Two Strangers