Human footprints were discovered across White Sands National Park in New Mexico. Scientists are estimating that they date back to about 23,000 years, around the time of the Ice Age.

This brings the conversation of how humans first spread across the Americas into question.

Before this discovery, scientists thought that humans spread across the Americas at the end of the last ice age. The reason for this was because discoveries of the oldest known tools dates back about 13,000 years and this lined up with the retreat of the glaciers.

Newer discoveries over the past couples years have dated human spread back further and further.

This discovery is the first of its kind in the fact that didn’t discover tools, but actually human footprints.

I think that this article is very well written and entertaining. I am not usually into this kind of topic but I was very interested in the article. In terms of the quotes that they used, I do think that the quotes were very useful for the topic itself. I think that they added something to the article and weren’t just random quotes.