About Me

My name is Reilly Mahon. I live in Sioux City, Iowa. I have one older brother, he’s 34-years-old and one younger brother, he’s 17-years-old. I have three nieces; they are 11-years-old, seven-years-old, and four-years-old. My parents have been divorced for about four years. I also have a twelve-year-old, a half chow and a half black lab named Pegasus.

My favorite foods are chocolate ice cream and chicken sandwiches. My favorite soda is Dr. Pepper. I am not a big fan of vegetables but loves fruits. I like to read good books and write. I also like to sing and dance when nobody is around.

I am a Junior at Morningside College. I’m going for a Mass Communications Major with a Sports Journalism as a Minor. I have a radio DJ show on Wednesdays from noon to one in the afternoon. I like to talk about different sports and the big news that is happening in the world of sports.

My favorite sport is NASCAR, National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing. My favorite driver is seven-time Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series champion, Jimmie Johnson. My favorite race tracks are Darlington, Bristol, Daytona, and Kansas. My dream job is to be a sports reporter that is involved in motorsports but also do football, basketball, wrestling, etc.

UPDATE 08/27/2018: I am a Senior at Morningside College and graduate in May of 2019. I don’t drink soda anymore. I am waiting to do my radio show until the updates are completed. Everybody is older since I posted this About Me page. I’m starting to read a lot more now since my teachers assign lots of readings. I don’t have a minor; it is a cluster in History.

Maggie Ganley

Hunter Davis

Riley Liljenquist

Mari Pizzini

Lindsey Smith

Kaycie Strobl

Joey Volquartsen

2 responses so far

2 Responses to “About Me”

1. fuglsangon 04 Sep 2017 at 1:29 PM 1

That’s weird. We have an 8-year-old, half chow half black lab named Rylie. Does Pegasus have a black tongue?

2. Reillyon 09 Sep 2017 at 8:07 PM 2

Pegasus has a pink tongue with black spots.

Comments RSS