Reflection on Beauty

My opinion really hasn’t changed.  But my knowledge has.  I now realize how much a woman has to go through because of all of the pressures, whether peer or social pressure, they all play a part.  So, I somewhat understand what a woman has to go through to attract a guy or to move up in the world amongst other things.  Men really do have it easy compared to women.

The connection in our discussions is, obviously, beauty.  The fist two times we had an actual discussion was about beauty in terms of women.  I can’t really say much because I would like to stay alive and have children in the future and not be speaking in a high-pitch, opera-like voice…  So, I’ll be quite general.  It’s amazing how people go to the extreme to make people look “pretty” for media.  Also, being really skinny must be really important cause it is everywhere…  News Flash:  It’s actually MORE unhealthy than being heavy.

I must admit, I would have liked a different choice of topic rather than beauty.  Beauty seems more geared towards women, thus far.  That way, the men can participate rather than twiddling our thumbs, letting the women chat away.  Thankfully, we recently began talking about nature.  So long as we veer away from beauty in terms of women or humans, I’m just fine.  Otherwise, the guys will hardly talk at all in fear of retaliation from the women from a comment.  Which is why I barely talk in our discussions.

This entry was posted in Honors. Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to Reflection on Beauty

1. McKenzie says:

I agree. While men certainly have an opinion about beauty, whether it be positive or negative, I feel like women let beauty dominate their lives, and therefore feel like “men don’t know what we’re talking about” and they run the conversation. It would be interesting to have a male dominated discussion on beauty for once.

2. Tari Lodeiro says:

I really wanted to post a remark to be able to express gratitude to you for all the fantastic tips and tricks you are giving at this site. My time intensive internet lookup has now been recognized with high-quality insight to write about with my friends and family. I would mention that most of us site visitors are quite endowed to dwell in a wonderful place with many awesome people with beneficial methods. I feel very much fortunate to have encountered the webpage and look forward to really more exciting minutes reading here. Thank you again for all the details.

3. The topic is pretty complicated for a beginner!…

4. I simply couldn’t leave your web site prior to suggesting that I actually loved the standard info a person supply for your guests? Is going to be back continuously in order to investigate cross-check new posts.

5. Do youve got a spam issue on this internet site; I also am a blogger, and I was wondering your situation; we now have developed some nice strategies and were looking to trade solutions with other individuals, be sure to blast me an e-mail if serious.

6. When i take pleasure in yourself in your special astound to getting written the next few paragraphs. What it’s all about appears to be like forwarded to us all actually. Many of our daughter simultaneously got a good deal to realize from them For though he / she has been the one who observed a web page principal. Almost everybody can’t create a even more tremendous current typical contribution to assist you to motivate want you to try a bit more.

7. xtrasize.hu says:

I do agree with all of the ideas you’ve offered for your post. They’re really convincing and can certainly work. Nonetheless, the posts are too short for starters. May just you please lengthen them a little from subsequent time? Thanks for the post.

8. cellinea says:

Hey. Very nice web site!! Guy .. Beautiful .. Wonderful .. I will bookmark your web site and take the feeds also…I am satisfied to find so much useful info right here within the post. Thanks for sharing…

9. usually posts some quite intriguing stuff like this. If you’re new to this site

10. ultra-slim says:

Hi there! I know this is kinda off topic however I’d figured I’d ask. Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest writing a blog post or vice-versa? My website discusses a lot of the same topics as yours and I feel we could greatly benefit from each other. If you happen to be interested feel free to shoot me an e-mail. I look forward to hearing from you! Superb blog by the way!

11. Great blog post. The things i would like to contribute is that computer memory should be purchased if the computer still can’t cope with whatever you do with it. One can install two RAM memory boards of 1GB each, for instance, but not certainly one of 1GB and one having 2GB. One should always check the maker’s documentation for own PC to ensure what type of memory is required.

12. ibright says:

Your site won’t show up correctly on my iphone4 you might wanna try and fix that

13. untoxin.hu says:

In the grand pattern of things you actually receive a B+ just for effort. Exactly where you lost everybody was on all the facts. You know, as the maxim goes, the devil is in the details… And that couldn’t be more accurate at this point. Having said that, let me tell you precisely what did do the job. The text is certainly highly powerful and that is most likely why I am taking an effort in order to comment. I do not make it a regular habit of doing that. 2nd, even though I can notice a jumps in reason you come up with, I am not confident of how you seem to connect your points which in turn help to make your final result. For now I will subscribe to your issue but trust in the near future you actually link your facts better.

14. Hello! Someone in my Facebook group shared this site with us so I came to give it a look. I’m definitely loving the information. I’m bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Great blog and superb style and design.

15. wibrator says:

Aw, this was a really nice post. In thought I wish to put in writing like this additionally – taking time and actual effort to make a very good article… but what can I say… I procrastinate alot and under no circumstances appear to get one thing done.

16. Good day! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I truly enjoy reading your blog posts. Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with the same topics? Thanks!

17. promotop.pl says:

Hello my loved one! I want to say that this post is amazing, great written and include approximately all important infos. I would like to peer extra posts like this .

18. I needed to write you a tiny note to help say thank you again considering the exceptional basics you’ve shared on this website. It’s open-handed with people like you to present easily what exactly numerous people could possibly have marketed for an e-book to help make some cash on their own, notably considering the fact that you could have done it if you considered necessary. Those techniques additionally acted to become easy way to be certain that some people have the same keenness just like mine to see a great deal more when it comes to this issue. I think there are several more enjoyable situations up front for folks who read carefully your blog.

19. Very useful information particularly the last part 🙂 I care for such information a lot.

20. Thanks, useful material I added your blog to my bookmarks!…

21. I really like what you guys are up too. This kind of clever work and exposure! Keep up the wonderful works guys I’ve incorporated you guys to my blogroll.

22. Very interesting details you have mentioned , regards for putting up. “The earth has music for those who listen.” by William Shakespeare.