Judaism

Judaism is quite interesting.  But when reading the book for today’s (Thursday) class, it kept mentioning about how the Jewish were exiled and essentially spat upon in general.  Now, that is not right.  They have as much say as Christianity or Islam.  No one religion is better than the other.  Of course, that is not the case.  One thinks they are the better of the other.  As usual.  If only we can all get along with each other.  Right…  That will happen anytime soon.  Whenever violence is gone for good will we coexist peacefully.  But then how will we get our meat from the cows or pigs.  Chastise them to death?  Well, looks like violence is going to continue.  Unfortunately.  Anyway, Judaism has as much of a right to this world as the other religions do.  So, why do so many people not care or even hate the Jewish?

This entry was posted in Intro to religion. Bookmark the permalink.

27 Responses to Judaism

1. Woah! I’m really digging the template/theme of this blog. It’s simple, yet effective. A lot of times it’s hard to get that “perfect balance” between user friendliness and visual appearance. I must say that you’ve done a awesome job with this. In addition, the blog loads extremely fast for me on Opera. Exceptional Blog!

2. Hello would you mind letting me know which hosting company you’re utilizing? I’ve loaded your blog in 3 completely different web browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot faster then most. Can you recommend a good hosting provider at a reasonable price? Thank you, I appreciate it!

3. Roslyn Homes says:

Thanks for a marvelous posting! I genuinely enjoyed reading it, you may be a great author.I will always bookmark your blog and definitely will come back sometime soon. I want to encourage yourself to continue your great job, have a nice evening!

4. Generally I do not learn post on blogs, however I would like to say that this write-up very pressured me to take a look at and do it! Your writing style has been surprised me. Thank you, quite nice article.

5. Superb post however I was wanting to know if you could write a litte more on this topic? I’d be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Thank you!

6. Hey There. I found your blog using msn. That is a really smartly written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and come back to learn extra of your helpful information. Thank you for the post. I will certainly comeback.

7. seneo says:

Develop the topic further! It is interesting to know more details..!

8. This is the right web site for anybody who wishes to find out about this topic. You understand so much its almost hard to argue with you (not that I actually would want to…HaHa). You certainly put a new spin on a subject that’s been discussed for ages. Wonderful stuff, just great!

9. Read More says:

Quite usefull blog. i will follow this weblog. maintain up the excellent work.

10. website cms says:

Well I truly liked studying it. This information procured by you is very useful for good planning.

11. how do get pregnant says:

You completed certain nice points there. I did a search on the theme and found the majority of people will consent with your blog.

12. Hi there, I discovered your web site by way of Google at the same time as looking for a related subject, your site got here up, it seems to be good. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.

13. Good blog! I truly love how it is simple on my eyes and the data are well written. I am wondering how I could be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your feed which must do the trick! Have a nice day!

14. Thank you for some other informative blog. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such a perfect method? I’ve a venture that I’m just now working on, and I’ve been on the glance out for such info.

15. Hi there, You have done a fantastic job. I will definitely digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I am sure they will be benefited from this site.

16. we have a restaurant in LA and we usually got our restaurant supplies from a quality retailer,.

17. Thankyou for this wondrous post, I am glad I discovered this internet site on yahoo.

18. Some really wonderful content on this website, thank you for contribution. “An alcoholic is someone you don’t like who drinks as much as you do.” by Dylan Thomas.

19. Most of what you state is astonishingly accurate and it makes me ponder the reason why I had not looked at this with this light previously. This piece really did switch the light on for me personally as far as this particular subject matter goes. Nevertheless at this time there is actually just one point I am not really too comfy with and while I make an effort to reconcile that with the central idea of the position, let me see just what the rest of the subscribers have to point out.Well done.

20. The author deserves for the monument:D

21. I not to mention my guys happened to be checking out the excellent hints located on the website then before long developed a terrible suspicion I never thanked the site owner for those secrets. All the boys became certainly glad to learn all of them and have quite simply been using those things. Thanks for indeed being really thoughtful and also for picking out this sort of exceptional subject areas millions of individuals are really desperate to learn about. My personal honest apologies for not expressing appreciation to sooner.

22. I’m not sure where you’re getting your info, but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more. Thanks for excellent information I was looking for this information for my mission.

23. hi!,I like your writing so so much! share we be in contact more about your post on AOL? I require an expert on this space to resolve my problem. Maybe that is you! Looking forward to see you.

24. Another thing I have noticed is that for many people, less-than-perfect credit is the results of circumstances further than their control. For example they may happen to be saddled with illness and because of this they have high bills for collections. It can be due to a job loss and the inability to work. Sometimes divorce or separation can truly send the financial circumstances in the wrong direction. Thanks sharing your ideas on this site.

25. show-ups.pl says:

Someone necessarily lend a hand to make severely articles I’d state. This is the first time I frequented your web page and thus far? I amazed with the analysis you made to make this actual put up extraordinary. Excellent task!

26. Hi I am so happy I found your website, I really found you by accident, while I was researching on Digg for something else, Regardless I am here now and would just like to say many thanks for a marvelous post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to browse it all at the moment but I have bookmarked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the awesome job.

27. Thanks for your post right here. One thing I would like to say is the fact most professional fields consider the Bachelors Degree as the entry level standard for an online college diploma. Although Associate Certifications are a great way to start out, completing your Bachelors opens up many doorways to various occupations, there are numerous online Bachelor Course Programs available through institutions like The University of Phoenix, Intercontinental University Online and Kaplan. Another issue is that many brick and mortar institutions provide Online variants of their certifications but often for a substantially higher cost than the companies that specialize in online college degree plans.