Blog 2

I truly don’t know what to put down.  Uh, it was interesting as usual.  I learned lots if only I can retain the information.  I love the group work.  Just can’t hear a freaking thing so I’ll start asking to have my group in the hallway.  Either that or Jessica can simply put my group in the hallway.  I can’t wait to get into the more specific areas like what makes Christianity ticks or if 9/11 was truly a religious act (I’m not saying it is.  Simply a rumor I heard.  Ooh, there’s the problem already.  I HEARD, not SAW. Haha.)

I think everybody is too nervous at class, so they aren’t acting like their normal selves.  I admit I am uncomfortable.  But Jessica’s efforts are helping.  It would be better if we had class more often, like every day, but only as a freshman.  That way, we can get over those boundaries and truly start to get the whole college experience rolling.

This entry was posted in Intro to religion. Bookmark the permalink.

28 Responses to Blog 2

1. Hey! I know this is kinda off topic but I’d figured I’d ask. Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest writing a blog post or vice-versa? My website discusses a lot of the same topics as yours and I feel we could greatly benefit from each other. If you are interested feel free to send me an e-mail. I look forward to hearing from you! Awesome blog by the way!

2. I really liked your article.Really thank you! Great.

3. My spouse and I absolutely love your blog and find nearly all of your post’s to be just what I’m looking for. Do you offer guest writers to write content available for you? I wouldn’t mind producing a post or elaborating on many of the subjects you write in relation to here. Again, awesome site!

4. seneo.net says:

It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I’ve read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things or suggestions. Maybe you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it!

5. I think this website has got some very good info for everyone. “Variety is the soul of pleasure.” by Aphra Behn.

6. I love the appear of your internet site. I recently built mine and I was seeking for some ideas for my internet site and you gave me some. May I ask you whether you developed the website by youself?

7. xtrasize says:

Thank you a bunch for sharing this with all folks you actually understand what you are speaking about! Bookmarked. Kindly additionally discuss with my web site =). We could have a link alternate contract among us!

8. cellinea says:

Hi my name is Johnny and i like your blog. It is very nice. The design is jus stunning.

9. Very well the issues with my MacBook Pro battery have disappeared using this type of update. Soon after 10.eight.1 my battery indicator was telling me my battery required replacement. Now in 10.8.two, it is disappeared. Thank you battery gods.

10. Hey there! Quick question that’s completely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My website looks weird when viewing from my apple iphone. I’m trying to find a template or plugin that might be able to fix this problem. If you have any recommendations, please share. Thank you!

11. vigrax says:

There are some fascinating closing dates on this article however I don’t know if I see all of them center to heart. There is some validity however I’ll take hold opinion till I look into it further. Good article , thanks and we want extra! Added to FeedBurner as properly

12. Some times its a pain in the ass to read what blog owners wrote but this site is real user pleasant! .

13. follixin says:

Thank you so much, regarding this beneficial written content, was a positive distraction for checking for myself due to the fact i just broke up together with my companion cause i found out that this prick shared very personal images of me at a some foolish internet site called Past girlfriend Videos . How can this dog dare that? What a Prick!

14. ibright.hu says:

whoah this weblog is great i love studying your posts. Keep up the great paintings! You already know, a lot of people are hunting around for this information, you can aid them greatly.

15. untoxin.hu says:

My coder is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses. But he’s tryiong none the less. I’ve been using WordPress on a number of websites for about a year and am worried about switching to another platform. I have heard excellent things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress posts into it? Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated!

16. I think this is among the most significant info for me. And i’m glad reading your article. But wanna remark on some general things, The site style is great, the articles is really great : D. Good job, cheers

17. I’ve recently started a website, the information you provide on this site has helped me greatly. Thanks for all of your time & work.

18. Thank you for another informative blog. Where else may just I get that type of information written in such a perfect way? I have a project that I am simply now running on, and I have been at the look out for such information.

19. Whats Going down i’m new to this, I stumbled upon this I’ve discovered It absolutely useful and it has aided me out loads. I’m hoping to contribute & aid other users like its helped me. Good job.

20. Quite interesting website. Thank you for sharing it!

21. promotop.pl says:

I am always looking online for tips that can aid me. Thank you!

22. I am just commenting to let you be aware of of the wonderful discovery my friend’s girl experienced reading your web page. She came to understand a lot of issues, including what it is like to possess a marvelous teaching spirit to get folks with ease know precisely specified problematic things. You undoubtedly did more than her expectations. I appreciate you for offering such productive, healthy, edifying and as well as cool tips on your topic to Julie.

23. Wow, fantastic blog format! How long have you ever been running a blog for? you make running a blog look easy. The entire look of your website is great, let alone the content!

24. Thanks for all the answers:) In fact, learned a lot of new information. Dut I just didn`t figure out what is what till the end!…

25. Its like you learn my thoughts! You appear to grasp a lot approximately this, such as you wrote the e-book in it or something. I believe that you just can do with a few p.c. to drive the message house a bit, however instead of that, this is great blog. A great read. I’ll definitely be back.

26. Checking out facts written here I get to a bit of interesting final thoughts. I’d really like to appreciate the effort incurred in posting.

27. Seeing your website certainly made me to discover something todays morning. Thanks a lot for revealing this data.