Election 2016

November 8th, 2016

This is the first presidential election that I am old enough to vote in. It was exciting to finally be able to participate; however, I’m not fond of either candidate. What a way to kick of my voting career.

A 126 mile round trip to go home and vote allowed me time to myself to reflect on the election. For not caring about politics, I have noticed that I have been  more interested in watching debates and discussing issues with my peers. Maybe it’s because now I feel like I have more of a voice.

As I was driving, I was listening to Q 102. The main morning topic revolved around the election in a comical way. The host was reading anonymous Facebook rants about candidates, while the song “I’m Proud to Be an American” played in the background.  One person commented that anyone who votes for Hillary is a spawn of the devil. Another person posted that she would divorce her husband if he voted for Trump. This made me laugh out loud. The posts were just ridiculous and the music just made it more ironic.

Almost immediately after laughing at this, I realized how much people are turning this election into a joke for an entertainment factor. They are making all of this negativity comical. Maybe that is the real reason I have been more “hooked” on this election season. I just naturally like the entertainment of it. Should Americans feel ashamed about this? Is this the only way to reach millennials like me?

Even though I don’t live and breathe politics, I’m very intrigued to see who wins. However, I don’t think that the drama will go away any time soon. November 9 will be worse than November 8 in my opinion.

3 Responses to “Election 2016”

1. javbtc r18 javthai hi def on August 10, 2018 11:53 am

yua ariga

2. sexhd pics gallery tattooed gf on August 10, 2018 9:07 pm

mikeinbrazil leticia angel mystery pussy licking pornhub

3. yespornotube video paperstreetnetwork abi grace course facial massage mp4 on August 12, 2018 11:33 pm

Amazing porn video Pretty busty blonde Charlotte Valentine fingering and toying herself hard for free on xXxPornSex. Watch the Pretty busty blonde Charlotte Valentine fingering and toying herself hard scene featuring Charlotte Valentine produced by Yanks.

Comments RSS