Adjective Story (Marti- Cooperative)

November 16th, 2016

Marti Hitz is a real team player when it comes to coaches switching things up. Marti was playing in her second to last soccer game of her career against Northwestern College. At the half, another teammate and herself were put into the game to substitute out under performing back players. Marti and her teammate were frustrated with the coach for being placed in a position that wasn’t their normal spots. Because of Marti’s soft spoken nature and ability to put other people’s opinions aside, she did not argue with her coach. Marti was cooperative with the situation, and it may have been that cooperation that won Morningside the game.

3 Responses to “Adjective Story (Marti- Cooperative)”

1. fuglsang on November 27, 2016 9:48 pm

I like what you’re doing, Rachael, but I might turn this a bit upside down.

“Marti Hitz is a real team player” is a good start, but you could add to the telling part: She is soft spoken, puts other people’s opinions aside, and does not argue with her coach. Then go with the showing/anecdote. I would like to know what she did that maybe wion the game.

2. coc triche on May 10, 2017 11:17 pm

Will you mind generally if I quote any of your current blog posts on condition that I include acknowledgement along with sources back to your web page? My internet site is in the exactly the same area of interest as yours and my targeted visitors will take benefit from many of the content your site present in this article. Feel free to let me know if it is okay for you. All the best!

3. javhdporntube dmm prime marina shiraishi avbebe sex worker on August 10, 2018 8:28 pm

javnow digital mosaic

Comments RSS