Beauty

In my opinion, when your “attracted” to someone, its through sight first. So when you take away that portion of the puzzle you lose part of the attractiveness of the person. Don’t get me wrong, what’s inside is important too but sight is always the first part of it. To completely take away a person’s sense of recognizing people is a very strange and weird feeling for me. I don’t think I would ever want it done to me, but the thought of them being able to do it is very weird. To take away a sense of recognizing faces, it just doesn’t seem ethical. I think you can teach a kid to learn about the person inside instead of focusing on the beauty. You don’t need to go and turn off their ability to get that point across. When they get it turned off, what if the person they “like” turns out to be completely unattractive to them? What if they don’t like the way they look and if they had grown up recognizing themselves the whole time they would have been able to live with it? I think more problems are raised then avoided by using this technology.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.