Chapter 13

I found this reading very entertaining. I’ve never thought about looking for God like the way the described it, “Yet these people are little to be blamed, for perhaps they go astray while seeking God, and desiring to find him. For while they live amoung his works, they keep searching, and they trust in what they see, because the things that are seen are beautiful.” We are always looking at things that are beautiful but never giving credit to the person who created it. We are always looking for the man that created it and never acknowleging the man who made everything around us. I think that’s the sad part about humans, always wanting beauty, money, and other worldly possesions, and we pray to have them, but once we get them we never give thanks for having them. If we want to be truely happy with ourselves we need to give thanks for everything and look for beauty in everything as well.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Chapter 13

1. Stephanie says:

I agree with what you said about people not being satisfied with material things once we get them. I think that because we live in such a take, take, take society that we forget that we should give every once in a while. I think if we our time or gifts to others we would be more thankful for what we have.