Vaping vs. Smoking

November 24, 2019

Vaping has been said to be a safe alternative to smoking, but is it really? Vaping is pretty much the same thing as smoking a cigarette but it contains fewer toxic chemicals. While it does contain fewer toxic chemicals, it is just as addictive as cigarettes can be. Vapes aerosolize the chemicals, which means converting them into lightweight enough particles that they can travel in the air. It then is all funneled into your lungs. Things like the Juul can be very bad as well, it is had made nicotine a lot more “palatable” and concentrated in their items.

After reading this article, there is no firm conclusion on which is worse or more addictive. They both have wrongs in their own ways. I honestly didn’t like this article at all, I really don’t know why either. It did do a good job presenting facts but it seemed very subjective to me. I think this article has a lot of relevancy so that is why I chose it. The title was also very interesting because it compared it to the dangers of smoking which we all know is dangerous.