Margaret Moore Interview

August 26, 2019

The person who I interviewed was Margaret Moore. Margaret is a freshman here at Morningside College just like myself. She is eighteen years old and is from Princeton, Illinois, a town of about 7,000 people. Princeton is about two hours south of Chicago and that is where she attended Princeton High School, a high school with an enrollment of about four hundred students. In her graduating class there were 100 students.

So I asked her, why did you come eight hours away from home to go to Morningside? Margaret’s mom is actually a teacher here at Morningside college so that allowed her to get a free education here. She originally picked a mass communications major, but soon found out that wasn’t what she wanted to do and switched to a Psychology major. I then asked her, what made you chose this class? She responded that a journalism class would be good for a mass communications major and she just never switched this class since she changed to a psychology major.

One of Margaret’s favorite hobbies is art. She has also been a very big fan of many different types of art, and that includes creating it herself. Some other facts about Margaret is that her favorite color is green and her favorite food is sushi. I also asked her what her favorite animal is and she responded with a koala which I thought was a very interesting and unique response. That is a little bit about Margaret Moore.