News Comment

France and Germany have made new restrictions due to the huge outburst that have happen with COVID cases. As of now France is implementing a nationwide lockdown, but Germany as of now is only shutting down bars and restaurants. They are doing this due to the last effort to help the hospitals out so they are not so overwhelmed. Europe has been trying to slow down the cases of COVID but have had no luck causing them to put drastic limits on their daily activities. It is said that the new norm will be working from home and private and public gatherings will be banned.

I feel this is going to start happening throughout the whole world. This article did a good job of grabbing my attention off the bat because COVID is such a huge thing in my life due to playing basketball. I like how they provided quotes from Mr. Macron who is able to provide live from the scene comments. It is crazy to see the amount of COVID cases in the world and how they continue to increase.

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2020/10/28/world/covid-19-coronavirus-updates?action=click&module=Top%20Stories&pgtype=Homepage

One thought on “News Comment

1. Germany, France and England, like the US, have not been able to get
    people to wear masks. It does seem to help.