NFL draft makeover: Could Vikings replace Kirk Cousins with Ohio State’s star QB?

Vikings hard struggle leads to a search for a new quarterback. The importance of this article can be important to the people that have interests in football. With Kirk Cousins on the edge throwing interceptions repeatedly I would assume that this draft they’re looking to invest in a new quarterback wether it’s Trevor Lawrence or Fields.

Cousins says “The reality is, if the pace I’m on in terms of the interceptions, if that were to continue, I won’t finish the season as the starter”

The current back up situation isn’t ideal either with the back up not even on the roster, and most likely wont do a better job than Cousins himself.

Justin is just one of the top quarterbacks coming into the NFL draft Draft, candidates such as Kellen Mond and Trevor Lawrence. This draft is exploding with talent at the quarterback position giving them options to choose fro if this season continues to go as planned.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/nfl-draft-makeover-could-vikings-replace-kirk-cousins-with-ohio-states-star-qb-210910970.html

One Reply to “NFL draft makeover: Could Vikings replace Kirk Cousins with Ohio State’s star QB?”