About Me

Hello! My name is Dijion Walls, but everyone calls me Johnny. My family started calling me that I just ran with it lol. I was Born and raised in St.Louis Missouri, I am my hometown hero. I am a nature born athlete and Im versatile with a lot of things. I play football at Morningside University, my position is cornerback the best in the nation. I am a Business Administration major minor in Communication however, I have my own businesses. My Business is online clothing business name Black Dymond had this business for 3 years now. Men clothing and Female clothing are on there you can find it by typing in “BlackDymond.net” Learning how to cut is a hobby of mines, No I will not cut your hair for free, but Yes I know how to cut. I have Siblings 3 brothers and 3 sisters, yes we are a big family and was raised right by my mother and grandmother. I love lifting weights, watching movies, tv series, and aspiring actor by night lol. My dream is to be in the NFL but if it doesn’t work out hopefully get picked up by a XFL team I just want to play football. I have a beautiful pitbull named Roxy she’s a headache. This is my website.

No Comment