Who is Quentin Charbonneau

Quentin Charbonneau, aka Coach Sneaky, is liked and respected by many people at Morningside and around the Sioux area. Sneak’s job on campus is to coach the Morningside Overwatch team. 

Sneaky started off as a player of the game touching one of the highest levels of game play but shortly decided to focus on coaching. Quentin spends most of his free time watching and learning more about Overwatch to Broden his understanding of producing strategies and ways to play the game.  

Sneaky works two jobs on top of coaching his first job is working with his sister at her paint company and second is working at Texas roadhouse. I asked Sneaky, how do you balance two jobs and coaching? “Well, I love the money so that’s the reason why I work two jobs, but my love for overwatch and coaching is what keeps me going and motivated for my days.” Sneaky has received employ of the month multiple times at Texas roadhouse and helped his sister’s paint company in sales drastically. Also, when Sneaky gets the chance, he streams on twitch to many viewers playing all different types of games.  

Sneaky is an amazing guy all around. People know him and always have wonderful things to say. We went to Buffalo Wild wings before one of the Overwatch games and the manager that was working came to the table and gave us a 30% discount just because of sneaky and their relationships. I asked sneaky how do you get such strong relationships with so many people? He responded with this “well I like to talk and as much I like to talk, I like to listen. Sometimes all a person needs are a person to listen and when people find that out, they tend to keep you close, and so do I.” The relationship’s he gains helps him grow and to become a better person with a better understanding of emotions and situations which helps him in many ways with coaching working and gaining more connections.  

Although Sneaky is an easy down earth guy with much success with coaching there have been many roadblocks that he has faced. All witch produce shortcomings in his Career. Every team he has had the chance to coach has Ethier lost in semis or lost in finals. He keeps his head up high and focuses on the true reason why he coaches.” Coaching has been rough but has taught me a lot about myself on a personal level. It helped me grow to be a better coach and to figure out what a team needs to be successful if that with more fundamentals or overall, the chemistry between the team I can assist what may be needed.” 

Sneaky is not only a coach but a friend to his players. He ensures all the people he is around are up spirted and doing ok. His kind heart and patience are what makes him a great coach and friend. The team describes sneaky as a friend and a mentor, the knowledge he brings to the team about the game and in life is something we all can put to work in the real world. Sneaky is altruistic when it comes to people around him, and that is what makes him such a great coach and a friend. Sneaky said this, “I am already as happy as I can be, so I just want to spread my joy on to others.” When a player gets down, he is there to assist them with whatever they need and that goes with the peers around him as well.  

Sneaky is an all-around amazing coach and friend. He will always be there to help if you need. Sneaky has a lot to offer and a lot to learn from with life lessons the game and just overall self-care. Sneaky has some words he would like to share before this is closed off “Life will always be hard and continues to get harder, but what make life easy is the experience you gain and the knowledge you gather in your everyday life makes it just a little bit easier.” These are the words from Sneaky and shaped how I look at life. If you do not know Quentin Charbonneau, then you should.