Cleaning my PC extra Credit.

It was the day of cleaning and decide to clean my PC. I unplug the whole pc from the power source and pull it under some light to see what I am doing. I pulled the first filter off it was completely caked with fine dust and hair from my dog. The case was then opened and closely examine all parts that may be dirty just like the filter. Taking a can of compressed air and spraying the pc made a large dust cloud that was like a smoke screen that made it hard to breathe. It seemed like this was sealed off from the world for years like an ancient artifact. Once I was done spraying it down I went back and scrubbed all components with some isopropyl alcohol, I scrubbed and scrubbed until I could see my reflection. I put the PC back together and turned her on. She ran like a dream and can breathe healthily. I went to the browser and started a pc stress test to test if it is running properly. Once the test was complete after the cleaning the thermal temps increased since the pc was able to breathe properly. Cleaning my pc was a mission the dirt and hair that was built up made it seem like it was growing a mutant. I strongly stress for your and your pc sake clean it from time to time, it will not only feel great it will increase the longevity of your pc because it dose not have to work so hard on breathing.

One thought on “Cleaning my PC extra Credit.

1. “… sealed off from the world for years like an ancient artifact.” Breaking into the pyramids.

This seems a little excessive, but it’s been a while since I had a computer with a fan. Some good detail.