Taja Prince

Whats Gucci ¿

Wedding Shooting

Honeymoon in handcuffs? That might be the case for 50- year-old newlywed Richard Brunson.

Last Saturday Richard and his fiancé Laurette Brunson had a small wedding around 2pm. Neighbor Vicki Holmes said it was a cute wedding. {clip from Vicki Holmes}

The wedding was going great until it was time for the reception where the beautiful wedding took a turn for the worse. Laurette Brunson threw a plate of macaroni salad at finance Richard Brunson.

Richard shot his wife with a .22-calibre handgun in the abdomen. Neighbor Walter Corse was at the scene when it happened and told us this {clip from Walter Corse} By the time the police arrived the groom has fled the scene and his whereabouts are still unknown.

Mrs. Brunson is in satisfactory condition, but as for the marriage that’s questionable.

The couple had been living together in their house for four to five moths prior to the wedding with Laurette’s three kids.

Audacity file:

9 Comments

1. This is a topic close to my heart cheers, where are your contact details though?

2. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have put in writing this blog. I am hoping the same high-grade site post from you in the upcoming also. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my own website now. Actually the blogging is spreading its wings fast. Your write up is a great example of it.

3. I have recently started a site, the information you offer on this website has helped me tremendously. Thank you for all of your time & work.

4. Perfectly indited articles, regards for selective information.

5. Great line up. We will be linking to this great article on our site. Keep up the good writing.

6. Thanks, I’ve just been searching for info about this topic for a while and yours is the best I have found out so far. But, what concerning the bottom line? Are you positive concerning the source?

7. Aw, this was a really nice post. Taking the time
    and actual effort to produce a superb article… but what can I say… I
    put things off a whole lot and don’t seem to get anything done.

8. Thanks for the article, is there any way I can get an update sent in an email when there is a new post?

9. I got what you mean , thankyou for putting up.Woh I am delighted to find this website through google. “Being intelligent is not a felony, but most societies evaluate it as at least a misdemeanor.” by Lazarus Long.