DeVary's Lips

Words from a random blonde girl

The Last Conversation

The last conversation I had with a person before I entered my first class of the day was rather a random one.  It was with my good friends Jenni and Zach about taking a nap before class.  I was sleeping on the couch in the CR room of the Mass Communications department when Jenni was just about to wake me up, but I was awake before she could get to me.  She was wearing a gray sweatshirt jacket along with her backpack as she entered the room while Zach stood outside the door in his blue Hawaiian t-shirt and tan cargo shorts laughing at how the attempt Jenni had tried failed.  While then I asked him where he had gotten a cupcake from, because it had looked good enough to eat.  The conversation ended as I walked into class.

10 Comments

1. Thank you for the good writeup. It actually was once a amusement account it. Glance complicated to more introduced agreeable from you! However, how can we be in contact?

2. obviously like your web site but you have to check the spelling on quite a few of your posts. Several of them are rife with spelling issues and I find it very troublesome to tell the truth nevertheless I will certainly come back again.

3. Excellent site. Lots of useful information here. I am sending it to several friends ans also sharing in delicious. And obviously, thanks for your effort!

4. magnificent post, very informative. I wonder why the other experts of this sector don’t notice this. You must continue your writing. I’m sure, you have a huge readers’ base already!

5. Unable to Change the Safety Settings in Facebook account.

6. You have remarked very interesting details! ps nice web site. “Choose your friends carefully. Your enemies will choose you.” by Yassir Arafat.

7. After all, what a great site and informative posts, I will upload inbound link – bookmark this web site? Regards, Reader.

8. Its superb as your other posts : D, thanks for posting. “The art of love … is largely the art of persistence.” by Albert Ellis.

9. Some truly interesting details you have written.Assisted me a lot, just what I was looking for : D.

10. Yay google is my king assisted me to find this outstanding website ! .