News Comment 9

October 19th, 2015

I read an article from the New York Times written by Mireya Navarro called, “Tenants in New York Press the Record Button in a Dispute With the Landlord. It was about how tenants would record conversations they had with the Landlord who tried to scare them into leaving.

Yes, this is newsworthy because what the Landlord was doing was illegal. It is now a court case.

The audience could be any apartment renter/owner and Landlord. In this case the tenants seemed to be Hispanic.

The heading and the first sentence so differ from each other. The heading talks about the tenants and the lead talks about what the Landlord’s agent was doing. The first sentence does get me intrigued though.

The author talked to various tenants and explained the threats the Landlord’s agent was making along with harassment.

I found this article to be interesting.  I liked how the author included the recordings in the article. I liked the story if the Bello’s and how the author explained how they secretly set up recording devices.

5 Responses to “News Comment 9”

1. r18 prime miku ohashi gojav prime on August 10, 2018 10:51 am

rezuredocument

2. javpornpics gallery japanese yu ito aspank crimepia boy on August 10, 2018 7:27 pm

japanese ichigo sagami du imagewallpaper downloads

3. sexhd gallery ferrari posing babe on August 10, 2018 8:04 pm

hotlegsandfeet foxy di rare ass vrporn

4. a on October 1, 2022 6:33 pm

a

5. Tel U on October 1, 2022 6:34 pm

how do we argue with the host about things we don’t agree with? because we are only tenants.

Comments RSS